As anyone who works in a claims department can tell you: claims is a big job. Masses of paperwork, phone calls, letters, bills and deadlines. Finding claims software that can keep up can be just as challenging. Fortunately, you can stop looking right now. APP's claims software solutions take care of the dirty work of every claims manager - whether you run a self-managed program, are an insurer, or are a third-party administrator, APP's software will streamline your operation and deliver second-to-none reporting and analytics.
APP's claims solutions give you the top-line information you need to guide your risk team with the ability to drill down to the details when you need them.
- Fast, flexible reporting
- Over 150 built-in reports plus ad hoc PowerExport tool
- Customizable dashboard views
- Incident-based approach reveals the true cost of your losses with drill-down capability
- E-mail notifications
- 24/7 reporting with web-based Electronic First Report (eFR)
- Customizable business rules engine
Flexible tools put all your claims data at your fingertips and automate tasks to help maximize your potential.
- Friendly user interface
- Streamlines everyday tasks, such as letter creation and report creation, through automation
- Reminders, diary, activity log
- Photo and document management; integrated scanning/capturing
- Supports best practices while giving you flexibility to work your way
- Integrates with your internal systems and third-party services
As a Microsoft Partner, APP is committed to building scalable systems on Microsoft technologies that will integrate seamlessly into your existing infrastructure.
- Enterprise-class Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
- Supports both Active Directory authentication and standalone logins
- Role-based security
- Deploys locally on your network or remotely hosted - it's your choice
- Integrates with HR, shipping/order systems, accounting, fleet and asset databases using APIs