As anyone who works in a claims department can tell you: claims is a big job. Masses of paperwork, phone calls, letters, bills and deadlines. Finding claims software that can keep up can be just as challenging. Fortunately, you can stop looking right now. APP's claims software solutions take care of the dirty work of every claims manager - whether you run a self-managed program, are an insurer, or are a third-party administrator, APP's Incident Management System (IMS) will streamline your operation and deliver second-to-none reporting and analytics. Download a two-page overview.
Our incident-based approach to claims handling enables you to track multiple claims through a single event, regardless of claim type. Quickly access complete claims histories for locations, divisions, and/or parties to get snapshot views of your losses.
- Multiple claims per incident
- Completely flexible, multi-line reserving per claim
- Customizable "characteristics" allow capture of a virtually unlimited set of data points with free-form entry or user-defined pick lists of options
APP's advanced automation features and workflow tools turn the laborious and document-heavy process of handling workers' compensation claims into a streamlined process.
- Integrated medical bill review capability with a variety of service providers
- Transmit claims to state departments electronically with IAIABC R1/R3 EDI
- Integrated ISO ClaimSearch for identification of potentially fraudulent claims
- Automatic creation of OSHA 300/300A/301 reports