Enterprise Risk Management
ERM has huge potential but finding the path is often challenging. APP's risk solutions are designed to streamline your enterprise risk management strategy.
The key ingredients to successful ERM:
- Flexible, hugely customizable database for agile strategy shifts
- Enterprise-class SQL Server database with SQL Server Analysis Services facilitates data mining
- Customizable dashboard views
- Incident-based approach to claims gives your loss history greater relevance
- E-mail notifications
- 24/7 web-based reporting
- Customizable business rules engine
- Strong security to control each user's access righst
- Integrates with your internal systems and third-party services
A Strong Foundation for ERM
Enterprise risk management (ERM) strategy is only half the equation.
Crafting an enterprise risk management strategy can help mitigate risk and avoid catastrophe, but even the best laid plans are only as good as the data that they are implemented with. In the fallout of the 2008 financial disaster, it became clear that even companies who had implemented sophisticated ERM programs were not immune to ruin. Is your data letting you down in your quest for enterprise risk management?
APP's risk solutions are sophisticated, scalable solutions that can grow and adapt with your changing needs. If you need additional information captured to help improve your data mining, just add it to IMS and start gathering those data. Looking to implement a new key performance indicator (KPI)? Set up the formulas and bring it to life on APP's dashboard.
APP is a key ingredient to successful ERM.
As your organization looks to bring data together from across the business spectrum, APP's incident-based risk information serves as an integral data set. The best predicter of future behavior is past behavior: make sure your historical data is as rich a predictor as it can be.