MMSEA Section 111 (Mandatory Insurer) Reporting
APP Technologies created the MIR Express™ service for NGHP MMSEA Section 111 Reporting to enable companies to quickly comply with new federal mandatory insurer reporting (MIR) rules. Without it, companies need to implement complex EDI transmissions and pass a series of tests - before they can even think about getting their data in order. APP hides the technical complexity with a secure, online website where you can enter your claimant information and transmit it directly to CMS. You can check the status of your claims from our MIR Express™ website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
MIR Express Benefits
User-friendly, secure, web-based MIR Express™ is the solution to your MMSEA Section 111 compliance.
- Get up and running within 24 hours
- Guaranteed on-time reporting to CMS during your assigned reporting period
- Pre-validation of all data to minimize the likelihood of rejections by CMS (99% acceptance rate)
- User-friendly, web-based service is the only one of its kind for the industry
- Turnkey solution: APP handles all required testing with CMS and manages the monthly and quarterly NGHP submissions automatically
- Fully unbundled service: no additional MSP services or other contracts required
- Low pricing with flat-rate or per-claim options available
Get a Price Quote
Please enter the information below to get a price quote for Section 111 Reporting with MIR Express™.