Professional Liability Claims Software
APP Technologies' Incident Management System (IMS) is a comprehensive application that will transform your professional liability claims management process. Whether it be a medical malpractice, E&O, or any other type of professional liability claim, APP's solutions cover all the bases. With advanced human resource and product database integration, task automation, and an advanced business-rules engine, web-based Electronic First Report (eFR) and IMS make the daunting process of handling professional liability claims effortless. Organizing your data and producing quality reports are just clicks away with APP's acclaimed reporting features.
- Negotiate settlement payments and establish payment schedules
- Complete history of each employee, practitioner, or service line: know at a glance current and past claims
- Track claims against your SIR/deductible and separately track settlement costs incurred by your insurance carrier
- Customizable "characteristics" allow capture of a virtually unlimited set of data points with free-form entry or user-defined pick lists of options
- Keep a full audit trail: track reserves and payments by login name with date/time stamp for complete data integrity
- Synchronize IMS’s accounting periods with your fiscal calendar to easily integrate payment requests with your accounting department and software
- Quickly access a full suite of reports, including loss runs, claims performance, file aging, historical snapshots, cash flow projections, graphs, and more!
- Streamline and manage your workload with recent file tracking, follow-up reminders, alerts, messaging, diary, integrated document management, and other team-oriented workflow tools