Risk Management Software
Companies are more focused on risk now than ever before. Whether the initiatives in your organization are targeted prevention of specific losses or big picture enterprise risk management (ERM), tracking, managing, and analyzing your incidents and losses is a key requirement. APP's unique incident-based approach to risk and claims management represents a departure from traditional systems in that data is captured in an organic way - accommodating the natural flow of data from the field into your office. Highly customizable to suit any loss scenario: good data in means excellent reporting and analysis out.
APP's Incident Management System (IMS) is highly customizable and can capture an incredible level of detail, which makes it the ideal software platform to underpin your enterprise risk management strategy.
- Customizable dashboard views
- Highly customizable data collection for virtually unlimited data mining possibilities
- Fast, flexible reporting
- Over 150 built-in reports plus ad hoc PowerExport tool
- E-mail notifications
- Customizable business rules engine
Claims handling is where APP started and first-class enterprise claims management remains our most potent tool.
- Friendly user interface
- Streamlines everyday tasks through automation
- Reminders, diary, activity log
- Photo and document management; integrated scanning/capturing
- 24/7 reporting with web-based Electronic First Report (eFR)
- Integrates with your internal systems and third-party services
As a Microsoft Partner, APP is committed to building scalable systems on Microsoft technologies that will integrate seamlessly into your existing infrastructure.
- Enterprise-class Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
- Supports both Active Directory authentication and standalone logins
- Role-based security
- Deploys locally on your network or in the cloud - it's your choice
- Integrates with HR, shipping/order systems, accounting, fleet and asset databases using APIs