Subrogation and Recovery Software
APP Technologies' advanced tools for subrogation claims help you identify, manage, and recover losses with ease. Incident Management System's (IMS) Recovery Estimation Tool helps you calculate costs and losses, and then convert them into recovery demands. With IMS, you can automate the demand and collection process: create form letters, structure collections for recovering from uninsured parties, and keep a clear view of your receivables and cash. IMS integrates easily with your accounting software to eliminate duplicate data entry. And, of course, IMS's acclaimed reports are robust and flexible: delivering key knowledge about your subrogation and recovery efforts.
- Built-in Recovery Estimation Tool helps you calculate costs and reserves and convert them into formal demands
- Create demand letters seamlessly using familiar tools like Microsoft Word's Mail Merge
- Negotiate collection payments and set collection schedules
- Perform periodic collections invoicing (ideal for collections from uninsured parties)
- Receive individual payments or allocate single collection checks across multiple subrogation claims
- Identify expected collections, demands, and uncollected figures instantly
- Run historical reports to get a snapshot view of your collections at a glance
- Synchronize IMS’s accounting periods with your fiscal calendar to easily integrate payment requests with your accounting department and software
- Quickly access a full suite of reports, including loss runs, claims performance, file aging, historical snapshots, cash flow projections, graphs, and more!
- Streamline and manage your workload with recent file tracking, follow-up reminders, alerts, messaging, diary, integrated document management, and other team-oriented workflow tools