Workers' Compensation Claims Software
APP's advanced automation features and workflow tools turn the laborious and document-heavy process of handling workers' compensation claims into a streamlined process. APP Technologies has teamed up with third-party organizations to perform fraudulent claims searches, get case management assistance, and conduct medical bill reviews simply from within the software. With integrated EDI state reporting, you've got a single touchpoint for your entire claims operation.
Organized and easy-to-use, Incident Management System (IMS) contains highly configurable modules for data collection. Organizing your data and producing quality reports are just clicks away with APP's acclaimed reporting features.
- Integrated medical bill review capability with a variety of service providers
- Transmit claims to state departments electronically with IAIABC R1/R3 EDI
- Integrated ISO ClaimSearch for identification of potentially fraudulent claims
- Automatic creation of OSHA 300/300A/301 reports
- Track full details on claims and employees, including their attorneys, insurance companies, and other related parties
- Track dates of service (e.g. physical therapy, ongoing treatments) and allocate payments to specific injuries and bills
- Light/restricted duty program tracking allows you to put employees on alternate work programs and track their progress from within IMS
- Capture multiple wage schedules and track indemnity benefits
- Auto-Pay feature allows you to schedule recurring payments for indemnity and other situations
- Streamline and manage your workload with recent file tracking, follow-up reminders, alerts, messaging, diary, integrated document management, and other team-oriented workflow tools