MIR Express™: Mandatory Insurer Reporting Service
MIR Express™ for MMSEA Section 111 Reporting from APP Technologies takes all of the technical complexity out of mandatory insurer reporting (MIR) compliance. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has imposed technically challenging and complex electronic data interchange (EDI) requirements on the industry for meeting MMSEA Section 111 rules. Many companies are ill-equipped to implement solutions to meet these requirements.
APP provides a user-friendly, secure, web-based system for Non-Group Health Plan (NGHP) Medicare reporting that hides all the technical details and lets you focus on getting the accurate details to CMS on-time.
MIR Express™ pre-validates your submissions to insure your reports are complete - before they are submitted to CMS - to minimize rejections, which could otherwise result in costly fines from the government.
Benefits of MIR Express™
- Guaranteed on-time reporting to CMS during your assigned reporting period
- Pre-validation of all data to minimize the likelihood of rejections by CMS (99% acceptance rate)
- User-friendly, web-based service is the only one of its kind for the industry
- Turnkey solution: APP handles all required testing with CMS and manages the monthly and quarterly submissions automatically
- Fully unbundled service: no additional MSP services or other contracts required
- Flat-rate or per-claim pricing available
The following information may also be helpful as you seek to learn more about MIR Express™. Getting a price quote is the fastest way to get all the details on how MIR Express™ can meet your needs and budget so get a quote now!
Get a price quote for MIR Express™ now. Find out just how affordable and easy Section 111 reporting can be!